All our staff are experienced carers, they have chosen caring as a profession and are dedicated in delivering and exceeding a high standard of care for each Service User.
All staff receive ongoing training and development with our on-site training facilities.
Looking for a career in Care?
Skillcare Limited could be the ideal team for you!
- Are you looking to join a diverse team?
- Looking for flexible hours?
- Would like an impressive pay rate?
- Enjoy the fulfillment of caring for someone?
- Looking to further train in the field?
- Committed to delivering high standards of care?
- Dedicated to making a difference to other lives?
What can joining Skillcare Limited mean for you?
- Pride in working for one of London’s leading care companies.
- Staff incentives
- Staff social events
- Encouragement to progress in your career with Skillcare Limited
- Opportunities for free training for recognized qualifications including: First Aid Training, Moving and Handling Training, NVQ Level 1-5.
- Friendly and supportive colleagues.
- Regular Staff Support meetings
- Complete set of Uniform provided by Skillcare Limited
Protect the dignity of those receiving care, and to enhance the quality of life for both seniors.